Arthritis, a word often associated with aging, is more than just an occasional discomfort. It is a complex condition that impacts the daily lives of millions of people worldwide. Arthritis presents a variety of challenges like pain, stiffness, and inflammation. This disease has no cure, but there are treatment options to calm these symptoms. Our understanding of arthritis has advanced through the years and nature is constantly giving us gifts that can help improve our health, including essential oils like cypress. Let’s look into arthritis and uncover the properties of cypress essential oil that can help make arthritis less uncomfortable.
Defining the word “arthritis”
Arthrite is actually a broad term that envelops a group of over 100 diseases. What they all share are symptoms of pain, stiffness, and inflammation in joints, which are where bones meet to allow movement.
Two of the most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Osteoarthritis, the most common form, is the result of wear and tear. Aging, obesity, overuse, and injury can trigger OA, leading to the breakdown of the cartilage—the connective tissue that cushions the ends of bones at joints. This causes pain, swelling, and decreased motion in those who suffer from OA.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is the type where your immune system mistakenly attacks your joints, beginning from their lining. It is a chronic inflammatory disorder that impacts more than just your joints. It can affect the blood vessels, heart, lungs, skin, and eyes.
Voir connexe : 100% Crème naturelle de soulagement des douleurs musculaires
Key Symptoms of Arthritis
The main symptoms associated with arthritis include:
- Pain in one or more joints often with swelling
- Stiffness, particularly upon waking or after a period of inactivity
- Feeling of bones rubbing to each other or a cracking or popping sound
- Reduced range of movement
- Fatigue and occasional fever, which is more common in rheumatoid arthritis
These symptoms can vary greatly in terms of intensity and duration, often coming and going in flares. There are various ways to ease them and various tools we can use to help in pain relief. Let’s talk about them.
Pathways to arthritis relief
While we can’t completely cure arthritis, we can do some steps to control its symptoms and improve the quality of life. Over-the-counter pain medications, physical therapy, lifestyle changes, surgery, and home remedies can help give relief to arthritis symptoms.
Essential oil good for arthritis: Cypress essential oil
Alongside these treatments, many are discovering the capabilities of natural remedies, including essential oils. Cypress essential oil, a powerful yet underrated force of nature, has properties that may help soothe the painful symptoms of arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory. Cypress essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties, as shown in this scientific study. This may help reduce swelling and redness around the joints during an arthritic flare-up.
- Antispasmodic. The oil from cypress has antispasmodic qualities, which may assist in easing painful spasms in stiff muscles.
- Circulation stimulant. Cypress oil can stimulate blood flow, which can provide a good flow of oxygen and nutrients to your joints.
Keep in mind that essential oils like cypress essential oil are not a cure but only a complement to conventional treatment options. You can use cypress oil topically when mixed with a carrier oil or use Soothing Juggernaut, an award-winning soothing salve from CANhaveTODAY.
CANhaveTODAY’s Soothing Trio for Pain and Inflammation
At CANhaveTODAY, we pack the health benefits from nature into jars that you can take wherever you go. Our Mastodonte apaisant salve is composed of a potent trio of essential oils for pain relief: cypress, arnica, and encens. These oils have joined forces in a salve to bring you an all-natural relief from the discomfort and inflammation caused by arthritis. Together, they make a Juggernaut that gives comfort wherever and whenever you need it.
While we made every effort to ensure maximum benefits from Soothing Juggernaut, always remember to patch-test every new product you try. If any discomfort arises, please consult with your healthcare provider.
So go ahead, let CANhaveTODAY introduce you to a world of botanical relief. Calm your arthritis with the help of Soothing Juggernaut!
Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body attacks the joints. This can happen in several joints in the body, and the inflammation it causes leads to the feeling of tiredness and weakness.
Several factors like stress, inflammation, and injury can trigger an arthritis flare up.